Looking for inspiration for an English countryside wedding? We are thrilled to share this enchanting styled shoot thanks to Mrs T Weddings. With a stunning blush pink colour palette and vintage British nostalgia, this styled shoot creates an ethereal atmosphere, perfect for a cottagecore inspired wedding!
On a bright and breezy Tuesday in August, real couple Elyse and Luke were photographed by Nikki’s Moments at the quintessential Cotswolds wedding venue of Oxleaze Barn. Located on the grounds of a family-owned working farm, the building has been lovingly restored with its instantly recognisable Cotswold stone.
So, this makes it a picture-perfect setting for those seeking an elegant English countryside ceremony. Then, what follows is a beautifully curated wedding filled with timeless touches that partner with the soft, mellow palette of the stone setting. For example, a vintage Fiat 500 classic car, some stunning bridal accessories and jaw-dropping contemporary wedding dresses available exclusively to Ellie Sanderson bridal boutique in the UK! So, browse through the images below to discover some gorgeous inspiration for an English countryside wedding!
- Planner/Styling: Mrs T Weddings
- Bridal Wear: Ellie Sanderson
- Bridal Accessories: Rachel Sokhal
- Transport: Fiat 500 Hire
- Photography & Videography: Nikki's Moments
- Florals/Styling: Willow & Blossom Floral
- Venue: Oxleaze Barn
- Grooms Wear: Clements & Church
- Cake: Iced Delights Cakes
- Celebrant: Faye Elizabeth Event Services
- Hair & Make Up: Lauren Wheeler
- Bar & Beverage: The Watering Hole Event Bars
- Stationery: Dimitria Jordan
- Jewellery: Flitwick Jewellers
- Silk: Cfleursdesign