About Guides for Brides
Guides for Brides has been recognised as an industry leader since our launch in 1995, and has worked with some of the biggest names around. From partnerships with shows like The National Wedding Show and Bridelux to media coverage in OK Magazine, Vogue and more, we have a reputation for our hard work, clear vision and excellent team.
We aim to put businesses and couples in touch with each other with the minimal cost and the highest level of professionalism for businesses, and with the minimal hassle and a friendly informative approach for couples. In all that we do strive to do very best for all our couples and clients.
Our clients have a lot in common; they are all wedding related businesses who would like to be in front of the brides and grooms that want to use their services.
We are proud to list many of the large and prestigious hotel groups and PR companies as clients as well as sole traders and artisans and we strive to meet the marketing needs of every one of them.
Our couples tend to have the same goal; they aspire to organise the most perfect wedding they can and enjoying the journey from engagement to the honeymoon.
Many are professionals with limited time and high standards and need a no-nonsense website as their main source of information.
What We Do
We have a small but 100% dedicated team, many of whom have been with the company and looking out for their clients for over 10 years. We're constantly growing and adapting to meet the demands of a changing industry, but at our core we've stuck to our traditional principals to help get the best for our customers and couples alike.
In an online ocean of over-information, Guides for Brides will offer a multimedia source of inspiration coupled with essential information and tools that makes wedding planning quicker, easier and more reassuring for couples and makes marketing quicker, easier and more reliable for wedding businesses.
Our heritage will form a strong foundation from which we can safely innovate and grow to become the long term market leader in wedding data and information.
These are the values that we base all decisions on. We live, hire and fire under this set of values.
We put wedding consumers and wedding businesses in touch with each other.
We deliver the most accurate, helpful and unrivalled depth of information to brides and grooms so they need look nowhere else. Our clients thank us for being the most effective and trusted place to promote their businesses.
We take responsibility for enabling a long term relationship with our business customers and our team members.
- Account managers look after their own clients.
- Clients are advised with next year's business in mind.
- We take only calculated business or financial risks.
- We enable a good work/life balance.
- We care about the physical and mental health of team members.
We offer businesses the right long term solution for them regardless of our own financial objectives.
- We find solutions for the maximum return on investment for clients.
- Team members are honest with each other and their clients.
We respect the wishes and feelings of clients and other team members
We contact clients in appropriate ways and at appropriate times
- We respect and support management decisions.
- We respect the importance of making mistakes and learning from them.
- We encourage and respect differing views regardless of age and experience.
Our information is delivered in a way our customers can easily navigate and understand.
- Technology is our friend.
- We use appropriate technology to allow users the best experience across all devices.
- Our site is laid out to help couples rather than to promote high-spending clients.
We only publish information for brides and businesses that we genuinely believe is correct.
- We are accurate and honest with our site statistics.
- We are accurate and honest with the performance of our clients' adverts.
We are prudent with time and money.
- We agree a plan before starting projects.
- We don't waste resources or each other's time.
- We don't re-invent the wheel.
- We work hard.