The annual Guides for Brides Customer Service Awards recognises and rewards businesses that deliver exceptional service and achieve outstanding customer satisfaction.
After such a challenging time, it is really important to bring recognition to the wedding industry, and shine a light on the many businesses, of all sizes, that are making it thrive.
The awards are totally free for our advertisers to enter, and we have over 20 main categories.
Step 1: Ask your couples for their help
The Guides for Brides awards are based on both the quality and quantity of your reviews. Your couples - past, present, and future - will be happy to help as they'll want their venue or suppliers to be award-winning too! Make it easy for them to leave reviews by sharing the badge (download it below) on your website, on social media and in your email footer with a link to your Guides for Brides listing or to www.guidesforbrides.co.uk/reviews.
If couples have left reviews for you elsewhere, these can also be included as long as you include the individual's first name, wedding date and venue. We also recommend posting this on your social media accounts.
Step 2: If you are shortlisted
Businesses will automatically be shortlisted based on the quantity and quality of reviews left from 1st January - 31st December 2021. We take the size of your business into consideration to give small businesses the same chance as larger companies.
If your business has been shortlisted, you will be sent a short questionnaire to fill in. Here you can tell our leading industry experts why your business should be the winner of the Customer Service Awards 2o22.
Step 3: Finalists
Our industry experts will analyse the shortlisted businesses in order to narrow them down to our finalists and pick a winner for each category. This is based on their reviews and supporting information that shows they are delivering excellent service and achieving great customer satisfaction.
Finalists were announced on 27th January 2022. All finalists received an email confirmation of their status and an invitation to the awards evening.
The Awards Ceremony
Then comes the celebration! This year, our Awards Ceremony will be a fundraiser for our charity partners, VOW for Girls. The event will be held on Wednesday 9th March 2022 at the prestigious Oxford Town Hall. Here we will enjoy a meal, toast to the achievements of all of our finalists and winners and raise money for this exceptional cause. It's always a fantastic event and a chance to network with the best in the industry.
Tickets sales have now CLOSED! To ask any questions about the event and the process, please call John on 01235 770078 or email@example.com.
Image by Becky Harley Photography
Introducing Our Awards Judges 2022
Our judging panel for the Guides for Brides Customer Service Awards brings together a wealth of expertise. Each individual has been hand-selected for their experience and knowledge of the UK Wedding Industry. They will rigorously read through our finalists' submissions and reviews and choose our category winners.
- LaToya Patel – Founder of SW Events Wedding Planning and The Asian Wedding Club.
- Nina Beer – Wedding venue consultant and the UK’s first full-time professional ‘On the Day’ planner.
- Siobhan Craven-Robins – Founder of the National Association of Wedding Professionals, lecturer at The Event School London and professional wedding planner.
- Susi Rogol – Wedding Industry Expert and Editor of Wedding Trader magazine.
- Emma Deeley – Owner and operator of one of the UK’s most successful barn wedding venues - Tythe.
- David Rodger-Sharp – Owner and operator of award-winning jewellery brand David Rodger Sharp Jewellers.
- David Bostock – Award-winning and highly regarded luxury wedding photographer.
- Louisa Faulkner – Owner of On Cloud Nine Stationery and four-time winner of the Guides for Brides Customer Service Award in Stationery category.
- Cath Poucher – Marketing and Development Lead at the prestigious Oxford Town Hall.