Looking for some inspiration for your contemporary, fashion-forward wedding? We are thrilled to share this gorgeous styled shoot and video thanks to Events with Akilah. From elegant surroundings to bold fashion choices, take a look at these incredible shots to complete your wedding vision...
This shoot is full of rule-book free inspiration for adventurous and bold couples wanting to emphasise their style. So, perfect inspiration for a modern, fashion-conscious couple. Also, perfect for all micro and intimate sized weddings!
A white base with pops of green and black throughout showcases an elegant and classic mood conceived by Events with Akilah and styled by Carmela Weddings and Events.
The beautiful, bold bride was dressed by the amazing Story of my Dress Bridal, wearing extraordinary and glamourous floor-length gowns. The Groom, being fashion-conscious, wore a green and black chequered suit sourced by ASOS.
The beautiful, exquisite 18th-century country house, Morden Hall provided a stunning backdrop throughout. The aim was to highlight how simple a wedding can be without compromising on luxury or a micro wedding budget. The stunning cake created by B Bakes London really breaks the rules!
Fresh foliage with a touch of white florals from Florissa Designs added pure elegance for this shoot. Then, add the bold green and black chairs, smoked glasses and tableware from Great Hire Ltd. It really did compliment the nature around for that perfect garden or outdoor celebration.
- Concept & Coordinator: Events with Akilah
- Venue: Morden Hall
- Stylist: Carmela Weddings and Events
- Bridal Wear: Story of my Dress Bridal
- Celebrant: Jennifer Patrice
- Bridal Veils: Rebecca Anne Designs
- Glassware/Crokery/Cutlery: Great Hire Ltd
- Cake maker: B Bakes London
- Florist: Florissa Designs
- Calligrapher: KWT Calligraphy
- Hairstylist: Brides by Aina M
- Photographer: Florence Akano Photography
- Videographer: Tie the Knot Films
- Stationary: Pen & Fold
- Bridal Accessories: Bunny Loves Evie
- Furniture Hire: Ya Hire
- MUA: Sara Sordillo
- Styled shoot assistant: Amina Grey
- Art Director: Merianne Molina-Pethers
- Models: Nicole Power and Jassiem Howard